- First things first, unpack the content of your ShotTracker package. Whats in the box?
- Both the net and wrist sensor need to be fully charged after you first receive your ShotTracker. Charging your sensors
- Make sure your wrist sensor is powered on. There should be a green LED on the wrist sensor blinking every 5 seconds. Make sure your net sensor is powered on too. There should be a green LED on the net sensor blinking every 5 seconds. If you have already attached your net sensor to your net, Need help powering on your sensors. Is my wrist sensor on? Is my net sensor on?
- Are your devices paired with the app? If they are, they will double blink every 5 seconds. Need help pairing your sensors? Pair with your sensors
- Double check that you have installed the net sensor the correct way. Setting up the net sensor
- Check that you have your wrist sensor inserted in your wristband or sleeve correctly and that you are wearing it in the proper orientation. Setting up the wrist sensor
- Have you trained your ShotTracker? If you have switched between your wrist band and sleeve, you may need to retrain again. Training your ShotTracker
- To start tracking shots, you need to select a workout or drill from the app. Workouts and drills can be found under Workouts in the ShotTracker App.
- How far away is your mobile device? We recommend your mobile device be within 50ft of you during workout.
- Still having troubles? Please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
My ShotTracker isn’t working.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Have more questions?